Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Something good

I met her by chance. Great photo, fun profile, friendly. Initially, sparse and sporadic conversations. Over time, electronic courtesy evolved into electronic friendship.

First encounters make or break. Our first face-to-face was pleasant. Dinner. No strings attached.

The friendship progressed confidingly. Our geographical separation became less obtrusive with every planned get-together thereafter.

Almost a full year had passed.

Somebody hurt her. Not physically. I discovered that her well-being mattered to me. I cared. This spurred me (to try) to aid her see the brighter side of things.

Things began to blur. Proximity began to take another form. The friendship had evolved once again.

Into what? I don’t know. But whatever it is, it's something.

Something good.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger hum... said...

estou com ciúmes...

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger hum... said...

we got married :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home